Hindi/tattoo design

Jose Luis wrote at 2013-05-26 22:31:32
Hi Sambodh,

I'm Jose from Chile and work for Evalueserve an outsourcing company that started in India. I have two children and I’m planning to get their names in a tattoo. One boy and one girl and this is what I get in Google translate for their names.

Boy: Vicente = विसेंट

Girl: Renata = रेनाटा

I was also to make a tattoo of the meaning of their names in case the names are too difficult to write, below are the meanings:

Vicente comes from Latin and means victorious = विजयपूर्ण in Hindi

Renata also comes from Latin and means Reborn by the grace of God = भगवान की कृपा से पुनर्जन्म Hindi as per Google translate.

My Idea is to have their names tattoo on Pure Hindi, as I made so many friends in India and this nation and culture is part of me already, and as I have many friends that speak Hindi I want my tattoos to make sense.

If you could help me on this i will appreciate it big time, you can send me an email to my email address jose.fuentealba@me.com.

Faithfully,

José Luis Fuentealba

Viña del Mar, Chile.

PS: Sorry for jumping on your question pal, we have same ideas on tattoos. Cheers!

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)