Hindi/English to Hindi translation for script tattoo

I would like to get a word tattooed in Hindi on my wrist.

The word is PARAMOUR.

I would like the translation to mean "illicit lover" or "mistress" although I would prefer the first translation.

I have found so many different meanings for this word in Hindi so would really appreciate your help in finding the translations above!

Thank you so much :-)
Miss C X

ANSWER: Hello Miss C

Thanks for the question. Hindi language has synonyms for every word
and Paramour is no exception. Hrre are the hindi words for Paramour :

1. Upapati (incase Paramour happens to be a male)

2. Upapatni (female paramour)

3. Avaidh Premi (Illicit Lover - Male)

4. Avaidh Premika (Illicit Lover - Female)

It is upto you to decide now. As for the usage of Paramour, I have never heard
anyone use UPAPATI or UPAPATNI since they are used in traditional hindi writing by authors
only. I would prefer to use AVAIDH PREMI or AVAIDH PREMIKA.

You can count on my mail since I have been living in India since birth and have been
speaking Hindi eversince I gained consciousness.

I would be eagerly awaiting your reply and would translate the word / phrase
of your choice accordingly.

Warm Regards

QUESTION: Hello Sambodh,

Thank you for your quick reply!

I would like the translation AVAIDH PREMIKA please as it sounds perfect from what you have said.

I am looking forward to seeing what it looks like :-)

Thank you so much again.

Miss C x

Miss C (Illicit Lover Translation)
Miss C (Illicit Lover  
Hello Miss C

Thanks for your reply. AVAIDH in hindi means Illegal and Illicit.
You can use it inplace of both. PREMIKA is female lover.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "Miss C (Illicit Lover Translation).jpg"
which contains the translation you desire. I hope you like it.

In case of any queries, feel free to post a follow-up to this missive.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.