Hindi/Hindi Tranliteration

Hello there,
I was trying to get a Hindi tattoo due to me living in India for several years as a teen-ager. I was wondering if you could transliterate "It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees". Thank you in advance!

Benjamin (Phrase Transliteration)
Benjamin (Phrase Trans  
Hello Benjamin

I would be honoured to transliterate any text for you.
I have great veneration for anyone who joins the Armed Forces.
I have herewith attached a JPEG file titled "Benjamin (Phrase Transliteration).jpg"
which has the transliteration you desire. I hope you like it.

In case you have any doubts, feel free to post a follow-up to this reply.

Wishing you loads of luck, prosperity and happiness from myself and everyone
here in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.