Hindi/Hi again.

Question
QUESTION: Thanks for the answer.

I know what "om" is, maybe I didnt make myself clear so How can I say "I am connection with universe" or some quote like that, meaning: The power of positive thinking, if you want it you can have it...

Can you help me? Let me know if you want me to be more clear please.

Greetings Sambodh & happy new year to you!

ANSWER: Hello Michele

Thanks for your kind wishes.

"I have connection with the Universe" will get translated as
"Main Srishti se judi hui hu" (pronounced : main with nasal n srishtee say judee huee hoo)

Do you want me to translate this hindi sentence in hindi script ?

Eagerly awaiting your reply...

Regards
Sambodh

QUESTION: Hey Sambodh!

Thanks, I would love if you could translate "Main Srishti se judi hui hu" in hindi script please, and at the end of this sentence could I add a om symbol?

Does it make sense?

Thank you so much,  I am grateful to you for your help.

Wishing you the best!

Answer
Michele (Phrase Translation)
Michele (Phrase Transl  
Hi Michele

Thanks for your kind comments. Very few questioners
bother to comment.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled
"Michele (Phrase Translation) .jpg" which has
the translation you desire. Om at the end would
look nice too. I have also included Om in my translation
at the end. I hope you like it.

Feel free to post a follow-up to this reply incase you
still have any further doubts.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself
and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)