Hindi/hindi writing

Hi Sambodh I am looking to have a new tattoo converted into Hindi writing i am looking for my name "Mario" in hindi or my full name "I Gusti Ketut Mario" or my initials IGKM it would be great if you could come back to me with your thoughts on this and any indication of how this would look?

I shall look forward to hearing from you and thanks for your help in advance.

Best Regards.

Mario Translations
Mario Translations  
Hello Mario

Thanks or the question and also for taking interest in Hindi.
Since Hindi is a phonetic language, the pronunciation of names
or words determine their spelling. It would not be possible to
hear the exact pronunciation of your full name so it won't be possible
to translate "I Gusti Ketut Mario" into Hindi.

Hence, I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "Mario Translations .jpg"
which contains the translations of Mario and IGKM into Hindi writing. I hope
you like it.

In case you have any doubts pertaining to the translations, feel free to post
a follow-up to this reply.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself and everyone here in

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.