QUESTION: Hello Mr. Kaul, i would like to get a Tattoo in Hindi and i need the Translation for: forever unforgotten.
Thank you very much.

ANSWER: Hello Beatrice

Do you want me to write FOREVER UNFORGOTTEN using hindi alphabet

OR  Do you want me to write the hindi words for "forever unforgotten"
in hindi script ?

Forever Unforgotten = Sadaiv Avismarniya (सदैव अविस्मरणीय)

Please let me know which of the 2 do you want me to translate
in bigger font: Sadaiv Avismarniya  OR  Forever Unforgotten written in hindi alphabet

Awaiting an early reply from your side.

QUESTION: Hello Mr. Kaul,
i want the Hindi words in Hindi Alphabet.

Thank you very much

Beatrice (Forever Unforgotten) Translation
Beatrice (Forever Unfo  
You are most welcome Beatrice. Germany as always been dear to me
since my uncle was there in Bruhl for many years.

I am herewith attaching the picture (JPEG file) titled
"Beatrice (Forever Unforgotten) Translation" which has the
translation you wanted in Hindi alphabet. I hope you like it.

In case you still have any doubts, feel free to reply back to this

Wishing you loads of luck, peace, happiness and prosperity from myself
and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.