Hindi/Hindu translation for Tattoo design

Question
can you help me translate  "No one walks out on his own story" to hindu i need it for my tattoo design and i want to know if you can also translate to urdu?

Thank you

Answer
Stevens (Phrase Translation)
Stevens (Phrase Transl  
Hello Stevens

Thanks for the question and also for taking interest in getting a Hindi Tattoo.
Unfortunately, Allexperts.com doesn't have any Urdu Language Expert on their website.
Urdu is the national language of Pakistan while Hindi is the National Language of
India. Though Urdu is spoken here by all, the script is entirely different from Hindi.
Hence, I would not be able to assist you with any translation in Urdu. That's why I
have clearly mentioned in my profile "No Urdu Translations" please.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "Stevens (Phrase Translation).jpg" which has the translation of the phrase "No one walks out on his own story" in Hindi script.

Just to give you additional information Stevens, Hindu is a religion while Hindi is the language spoken by people in India.

I hope you like the translation. Feel free to post a follow-up to this reply incase you
have any doubts.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)