Hindi/Hindu translation for Tattoo design

can you help me translate  "No one walks out on his own story" to hindu i need it for my tattoo design and i want to know if you can also translate to urdu?

Thank you

Stevens (Phrase Translation)
Stevens (Phrase Transl  
Hello Stevens

Thanks for the question and also for taking interest in getting a Hindi Tattoo.
Unfortunately, doesn't have any Urdu Language Expert on their website.
Urdu is the national language of Pakistan while Hindi is the National Language of
India. Though Urdu is spoken here by all, the script is entirely different from Hindi.
Hence, I would not be able to assist you with any translation in Urdu. That's why I
have clearly mentioned in my profile "No Urdu Translations" please.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "Stevens (Phrase Translation).jpg" which has the translation of the phrase "No one walks out on his own story" in Hindi script.

Just to give you additional information Stevens, Hindu is a religion while Hindi is the language spoken by people in India.

I hope you like the translation. Feel free to post a follow-up to this reply incase you
have any doubts.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.