Hindi/translation

Question
QUESTION: hello, could you translate this sentence for me please ?
"as long as there will be stars" (en français : tant qu'il y aura des étoiles).
thank you very much
Sophie

ANSWER: Hi Sophie

Thanks for the question and also for taking interest in hindi translation.

Just a small clarification from you :

Do you want a translation of this text in hindi or a transliteration of this text in
hindi ?

eg: Star in hindi is "Taara"

Do you want me to write Taara using hindi letters or simply the english word Star
using hindi letters ?

Please reply soon so that I can translate this text for you.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

QUESTION: Hello, I would like to have an hindi translation of the entire sentence and with hindi letters. Thank you a lot and sorry for my poor english.

Answer
Sophie Translation (As long as there will be stars)
Sophie Translation (As  
Hello Sophie

Thanks for the clarification. Your english is quite good.
It's just that I didn't want to take any risk with the translation.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "Sophie Translation (As long as there will be stars)".jpg which has the translation you wanted. I hope you like it.

In case you still have any doubts, feel free to mail me the same.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)