Hindi/Some Tattoo Sentences

Question
Dear Mr Khaul,

as I am living in India for one year to do some social work, I am thinking of getting a tattoo to remind me at this great time and set a motive for the future.

That's why I please you to translate these sentences to Hindi and write it in Hindi as well.

"

Do it. Now.

Do it right now.

Never be afraid.

Stay Hungry.

Life won't wait for you. "

I know it's a lot. Sorry for this and thank you for your help.

Answer
Milena Translations
Milena Translations  
Hi milena

Thanks for the question and I hope you are having a nice time in India.
As for the translations, I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled
"Milena Translations .jpg" which contains all the translations you wanted.

Coming to the transliteration of the hindi translations :

1. Do it now & do it right now = ABHEE KARO
(refer JPEG for hindi writing)

2. Never be afraid = KABHEE MAT DARO
(refer JPEG for hindi writing)

3. Stay Hungry = BHOOKHAY RAHO
(refer JPEG for hindi writing)

4. Life won't wait for you = ZINDAGI TUMHAARA INTEZAAR NAHI KAREGI
(refer JPEG for hindi writing)

Incase you have any doubts, feel free to post a follow-up to this reply.\

Wishing you loads of happiness and peace.......

All the Best
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)