Hi, I would like a tattoo that says:
Live Laugh Love
Translated in Hindi.

My last tattoo was the name of my son in Hindi, and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated!

Greetings Martine van der Lee

Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh  
Hello Martine

How are you ?

It's a pleasure to hear from you once again. I hope you are having a
great weekend. I am glad you liked the tattoo of your son's name in
Hindi. Wish him All the Best and loads of happiness from my side too.

I am herewith attaching a aJPEG file titled "Live Love Laugh.jpg"
which contains the translation of Live, Love and Laugh in Hindi writing.
I hope you like this one too.

Feel free to clarify any doubt which arises in your mind.

Wishing you peace, prosperity and happiness from all of us here in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.