Hindi/translation to hindi

Question
I just read youw answer,I'm sorry perhaps I didn't know how to made the answer, I just need the translation to hindi of the phrase I send you,"life is what happens between a good book, a good coffee and a good love", and that's it, thank you again, and I hope yo could help me, if not thanks anyway.
greetings  

Answer
Karen Translation
Karen Translation  
Hello Karen

Thanks for the question and also for taking interest in Hindi.
I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "Karen Translation .jpg"
which has the phrase Life is...good love written using hindi alphabet.
I hope you like it.

In case you still have any queries, feel free to post a follow-up to this
reply.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself and everyone here
in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)