Hindi/Word translation

QUESTION: Hi! I was hoping you would be able to help me translate the word warrior into Hindi. Thank you so very much in advance

Thanks for the question and also for taking interest in Hindi.

The hindi word for WARRIOR is YODDHA

Do you wish me to write YODDHA using hindi alphabet OR
do you want me to merely write the word WARRIOR using the hindi alphabet ?

Awaiting an early response from your side.

Warm Regards

QUESTION: So sorry for the delay in response! I was out of town for a wedding and just returned home.

If you could please write Yoddha using the Hindi alphabet I would greatly appreciate it.

Again so sorry for the delay in reply, and best wishes!,

MK (Yoddha Translation)
MK (Yoddha Translation  
Hello MK

Nice to hear from you once again. I hope you had a ball at the wedding
ceremony. My best wishes to the newly weds.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "MK (Yoddha Translation).jpg"
which has the translation of YODDHA in hindi script. I hope you like it.

Feel free to reply back, if you still have any doubts.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and hapiness from myself and everyone here
in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.