Hindi/Translation for a college project

QUESTION: Hello Sambodh,

Hope you have had a nice weekend.

Could I please ask for some help with the Hindi translation for " Forget not, fortune favours the brave". This is for a college art piece I am working on that involves the power of language to inspire.

Many thanks  for your time,

Best wishes,

ANSWER: Hello Claire

The translation of " Forget not, fortune favours the brave"
is :

Do you wish me to write the above sentence in Hindi Script OR
Do you want me to simply write the english phrase using hindi letters ?

The first one is the translation while the second one is the Transliteration.

Awaiting an early reply from your side and have a wonderful Sunday.

Warm Regards

QUESTION: Hello Sambodh,

Thank you so much. If I could have this in Hindi script that as well that would be much appreciated.

Thank you again.

Best wishes

Claire Translations
Claire Translations  
Hello Claire

Thanks for your reply. I am herewith attaching a JPEG file which has
both the translations. The first one is the translation while the second one
is teh transliteration. Hope you like them.

In case you still have any doubts, feel free to post a follow-up to this reply.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from everyone here in India including

All the Best

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.