Hindi/tatoo

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I would like to tattoo the Gandhi quote: "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes" and I would like this in hindi. Can you please translate for me? Thank you very much."

ANSWER: Hello Lubos

Thanks for the question and also for taking interesting in Hindi.

I need a small clarification from you. Do you need the translation
or transliteration of the Gandhi phrase ?

For example, the hindi word for THOUGHT is VICHAAR

Do you want me to write THOUGHT in hindi alphabet or the word
VICHAAR in hindi alphabet while translating ?

Awaiting an early reply from your side.

Thanks
Sambodh

QUESTION: Hello,

thanks for your willingness.

I would like to translitaration.

And can you  transliteration for me just one more Gandhi phrase?

Second phrase is : "Be the change you wish to see in the world"

And i would like to how to write Gandhi.

Thank you

(sorry for my english, I˙m i n the Czech republic and english I˙m not very good)

Answer
Lubos Transliterations
Lubos Transliterations  
Hello  Lubos

Thanks for your quick reply. I am herewith attaching a JPEG file
named "Lubos Transliterations". It has both the phrases written in
Hindi alphabet. I hope you like the transliterations.

In case you still have any doubts relating to the transliterations, feel free
to reply to this mail.

As for English, yours is GREAT. Many in India are no where near your English.
I was pleasantly surprised to read all you wrote. Never expected such wonderful
English from a European :D Congrats. Czech Republic is called "Paradise on Earth"
You are so fortunate to be there.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace, happiness and prosperity from myself and
everyone here in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)