QUESTION: Dear Mr Kaul,
it´s me again :)

I already asked you a few times for some translations for my first tattoo, which will be a hindi script. As I lived one year in india I want to remember my time there through a tattoo. So please could you help me translating a last time? I think I now found something good.

I need it as a Hindi script and it would be great to also get it in latin script, just to know what is written there :)

So, thank you a lot, here are my sentences:

Stop waiting

Stop waiting for something

Stop waiting for life

Thank you a lot! Milena.

Milena Translations
Milena Translations  
ANSWER: Hello Milena

Wonderful to hear from you once again. Hope all's good at your end.

As you desired, I am herewith attaching a JPEG file which has all
the 3 translations in hindi script along with their latin transliteration.
Hope you like it :)

Feel free to clarify any doubts you encounter with the translations.

Warm Regards

QUESTION: Thank you so much! You are doing a great Job!

What would "Don`t wait for something to happen" be in Hindi?

This sentence just came the following morning after posting this question, hope this is the last one you have to translate for me :)
maybe then I have the final motive for a tattoo.

Thank you! Milena

Milena Translation
Milena Translation  
Hi Milena

You are free to ask me for as many translations as you want.

It is better to ask me than waste money on people who charge for

I hope this is not your last question, hehe

I am herewith attaching the JPEG file which has the translation of
Don`t wait for something to happen in hindi script.

Wishing you peace and happiness all year long. HAPPY HOLI 2 u and ur family :)

Today is Holi, the festival of colours.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.