Hindi/Name Translation for Hindi-Necklace

Question
Dear Mr Khaul,
this time I wanted to ask you for a translation of my name. I want to get a nice name bracelet from it.
My name is Milena, it is spoken like this Mee lé nà
As you know french I thought I give you some french accents :) So only the mee is spoken like it would be in englisch, lé and nà is like it would be in french.

Have a great weekend, Milena.

Answer
Milena Translation
Milena Translation  
Hello Milena

Thanks for the question. My surname is KAUL, not Khaul.
Actually, its a variant of the German surname Cole.
My ancestors migrated to India from Germany and with the
passage of time, the surname got changed from Cole to Kaul.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file titled "Milena Translation .jpg"
which has the translation of your name in Hindi Script. I hope you like it.

Mee (as in Meet) + Le (as in Let) + Naa (as in Nasty)

In case you have any doubts, feel free to write back.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace, prosperity and happiness from myself
and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)