Hindi/Hindi translation

QUESTION: Would you be able to translate this quote for me?
"Without struggle there is no strength"

Thank you so much.

Thanks for the question and also for taking interest in getting a
Hindi translation. I need a small clarification from you before
translating the above mentioned text.

Do you wish me to translate or transliterate the above text into Hindi ?

What I mean is do you want me to just write the english quote using hindi
alphabet or do you want me to write the hindi words (in hindi alphabet)
for the above mentioned english words.

Awaiting an expeditious acknowledgement from your side.

Warm Regards

QUESTION: If you could write it out in hindi that would be fantastic :) i am getting it as a tattoo and as long as it reads out to be that quote and makes sense then i would be more then happy!

Sam Translation (Without Struggle There Is No Strength)
Sam Translation (Witho  
Thanks for your reply, Sam. I am herewith attaching a JPEG file "Sam Translation (Without Struggle There Is No Strength)" which has the transliteration you desire. I have written the english quote in hindi alphabet.

Kindly note that Hindi is a phonetic language and pronunciation of words determine their spellings. I have transliterated "Strength" with the G sound. If you want STRENGTH written without the G sound, mail me the same and I'll re-transliterate the whole quote for you again.

In case you still have any queries pertaining to the transliteration, feel free to post a follow-up to this reply.

Wishing loads of luck, peace and prosperity from myself and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.