Hindi/Hindi Tatoo

Question
QUESTION: Hi! I'm planning on getting some Hindi words tattooed on my body pretty soon, I just want to make sure that the translation is correct, and I don't really trust google translate. Here are the words I would like to get...
Compassion
Strength
Balence
Happiness
I don't want them as a sentence, just as words aligned like that, if it makes any difference. Thanks! :)

ANSWER: Hello Gemma

Thanks for the question and also for taking interest in Hindi.
I need a little clarification from you before going ahead with
the translation.

The hindi word for Strength is Shakti

Do you want me to write Shakti using Hindi alphabet or the English
word Strength using the Hindi alphabet ?

Awaiting an early reply from your side.

Regards
Sambodh

QUESTION: Thanks for the quick reply! And to answer your question, I would like the hindi spellings of the Hindi words.

Answer
Gemma Translations (Compassion, Strength, Balance, Happiness)
Gemma Translations (Co  
Thanks for your reply Gemma. I am herewith attaching a JPEG file
entitled "Gemma Translations (Compassion, Strength, Balance, Happiness).jpg"
which has the translations you desire. Hope you like it.

Here's a list of the Hindi Words and their English equivalents :

1. Compassion - KARUNA

2. Strength - SHAKTI (French T in Shakti as in Tu or Trois)

3. Balance - SANTULAN (French T)

4. Happiness - AANAND (French D as in Dans or Deux)

In case you still have any doubts, feel free to post a follow-up
to this reply.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from myself and everyone
here in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)