Hindi/How to write my deceased sisters name in Hindi writing she loved Hindi writing and want to get it tattooed on me now

My 13 month older sister name Allison passed alway just last Saturday and she LOVED writing her name in Hindi writing. She was 32 yrs old with 4 kids se left behind as well. In remeberence I want to get her name in Hindi language tattooed on me but wanted to make sure its done write when I get the tattoo. So if you don't mind sending me the correct way of writing the name " allison" in Hindi for a tribute tattoo to remeber my beloved sister always and forever. Thx

You have written your name as Allison while asking the question
and in the question box you have mentioned your sister's name as

Contact me directly at my email ID :

I feel honoured, you chose me for the translation. May your sister's
soul RIP.

Mail me your sister's name and I'll mail you the translation as a JPEG

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.