Hindi/Hindi translation

Question
QUESTION: Hi there,

I would really appreciate if you could translate the following for me in Hindi: I am God's masterpiece

Thank you in advanced!

ANSWER: Hello Katherine

Thanks for the question and for taking interest in Hindi.
Sorry for the late reply. My mother had a panic attack and I was
busy with her treatment.

Can you please let me know whether you need a translation or transliteration
of the english phrase in hindi ?

eg: The hindi word for God is Eeshvar, do you want me to write EESHVAR using
hindi alphabet or do you want me to write the english word GOD using hindi
alphabet ?

Awaiting an early reply from your side.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

QUESTION: Hi Sambodh,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she is doing better! I think I would prefer for you to write the English word God using the Hindi alphabet.

Thank you so much for doing this!

-Katherine

Answer
I Am God\'s Masterpiece
I Am God's Masterpiece  
Hello Katherine

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. I have lost my father in childhood
and my mother is all I have now. Hope she recovers soon.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file which has the translation you desire.
(God written using Hindi alphabet)

I hope you like it.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace and happiness from everyone here in India.

Warm Regards
Sambodh

Hindi

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)