I am looking to get a tattoo in Hindi and I want to make sure that what I am getting on me is correct. I am looking to get this vertically down my spine:

In you my heart and soul also lives

Thank you for any and all help, it is extremely appreciated!

In You My Heart
In You My Heart  

This is the second consecutive question I received from Nebraska.
Seems Hindi is quite popular there :) Thanks a lot for taking interest
in getting a Hindi Tattoo.

I am herewith attaching a JPEG file - In You My Heart .jpg
which has the English Phrase written vertically using the Hindi
alphabet. I hope you like it.

In case you still have any doubts, feel free to post a follow-up
to this reply.

Wishing you loads of luck, peace, happiness and prosperity from myself
and everyone here in India.

Warm Regards

Sambodh Kaul (Associated with AllExperts for over 6 Yrs, Associé avec AllExperts depuis plus 6 Ans)

I can translate and transliterate all words and sentences,letters and paragraphs from English to Hindi and vice versa. NO URDU TRANSLATIONS.ONLY HINDI. I can also answer all questions pertaining to Indian history, literature, economy, culture, art, cuisine, music, dance etc. I shall also help you in learning the basic Hindi words and phrases / sentences that are most useful for a traveller or toursit. ( FRENCH: Je peux répondre aux questions concernant le Hindi et l'anglais. Je peux traduire tout mot ou phrase, lettres ou paragraphes de l'anglais vers le hindi et vice et versa. ATTENTION, PAS DE TRADUCTION EN URDU, SEULEMENT EN HINDI. Je peux également répondre aux questions concernant l'Inde en général: l'histoire, la litterature, l'économie, la culture, l'art, la cuisine, la musique, la danse, etc. Je peux aussi vous aider à apprendre des mots et des phrases de base qui peuvent être très utiles pour les touristes et les voyageurs. )

Hindi is my mother tongue and I have been residing in India since birth.I have written several articles in english as well as hindi for various magazines,hence I am conversant with both the languages. ( FRENCH: Le hindi est ma langue maternelle et j'ai toujours habité en Inde. J'ai écrit plusieurs articles en anglais ainsi qu'en Hindi pour différents magazines. Les deux langues me sont donc familières. )

MBA in Finance and Human Resources. Have studied Hindi at the School and University Level for 13 years.