Hindus/inter-caste marriage

Saurabh wrote at 2013-03-26 09:13:28
Hello Warun,

I saw your question, actually I am also going through the same like you.

I want to clear one point here that nothing in against of inter cast marriages is said by Shri Krishna in Gita. What you asking about verse 1.40 & 1.41 is said by Arjuna. He is asking about his  various doubts in 1st chapter. So in reply to him Shri Krishna addressed him as impotent. There is no meaning of verse 1.40 & 1.41 as Arjuna was confused and from the starting speaking like an ignorant person hence his point didn't make any sense.

It has been a long time since you asked this question, if see this post then kindly let me know what happened with you?

Best wishes  

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William