Hindus/God is evil?

Everyone knows there is god then are there evil things like demons? Lord Krishna says that he is present in everything all the Maya emanates from him then is god present in evil things too?

Dear Nithin,

Congrats. You got it right. Very few people without the guidance of the teacher understand that ALL the evil in the world is ALSO god.

There is nothing but God.

Creation means combination of good and bad. It is not possible to have ONLY good because then the word good will not have any meaning. In order to make good as good, it is necessary to create bad.

Thanks for asking this important question. If you need more clarifications please do not hesitate to ask me.

Best wishes,
Raja Subramaniyan

Raja Subramaniyan

Explanation based on Vedanta / Gita which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books. Gita for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - I based on Jeeva Yatra ( ) Path to Joyful Living - II based on Sadhana Panchakam( ) Joyful Living based on Panchadashi ( ) Parama Ragasiyam (Tamil) based on Brahma Sutra (