Hindus/human goals

Question
namaskar
sir in bhagwad gita sri krishna says  I am in kama unopposed to dharma.As explained by different by different person like chanakya explains artha as  material pleasure,vatsyana kama as sexual pleasure.
         These are necessary at different stage of life just to serve god in different forms in human being as to raise family so money will utimalatly help family,socety and so on thus artha required to serve these things,their should not be overdose of getting more and more so that it becomes desire.Krishna also says I am in copulation aimed at begetting progeny only thus grahasta must have sexual pleasure at begetting progeny only it is wrong to have it regularly,does it affect spritualy and belates moksha? as krishna is an avatara he already had these qualities we people are ignorant thus we slowly and gradually develop these qualities.sir please help me to form a right view on these.

Answer
Dear Samit,

Thank you for your question.

"Kama," i.e., desire, unopposed to Dharma, means desire that can be fulfilled without doing harm to others and without violating truthfulness. The Divine has become all this universe. In truth all desire is desire for God/dess, a means to return to the Divine Self in time. Fulfilling legitimate
desires is a way to move toward God/dess.

Best wishes,

Brother William

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William