Hindus/Illusion Vs Real

Thank you sir for your previous answer.
   If HERE and NOW are only Truth, then the world and what is happening around is real and not illusion ; here it contradicts the fact that world is Illusion(as per Guru Shankaracharya).I am here now (let it be real), after death I will be elsewhere.

Dear Jagat,

It is not possible to figure out the correct meaning of the words even in ordinary communication. While trying to communicate what cannot be communicated by words, the task becomes even more difficult. The only way out of this problem is to stick to one teacher. If Guru Shankaracharaya has said something then you need to ask him (!) for explanation and not me!

In this case both Adi Shankara and me are saying the same thing but you have understood it wrongly.

What is the difference between Illusion and reality? I suggest you see the movie The Matrix (1999). Then you will get some idea on this. For example Morpheus says: "If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain"

Thanks for asking this question. I am not sure further question on this subject will take you anywhere until you see the movie. After seeing the movie, you may want to reopen the topic with me.

Best wishes,
Raja Subramaniyan  

Raja Subramaniyan

Explanation based on Vedanta / Gita which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books. Gita for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - I based on Jeeva Yatra ( ) Path to Joyful Living - II based on Sadhana Panchakam( ) Joyful Living based on Panchadashi ( ) Parama Ragasiyam (Tamil) based on Brahma Sutra (