Hindus/karma

Question
Sir
please explain my question in details and with proofs if you can.How much effect once past life karmas have in present life some says it is upto childhood only but i have come across with astrologers and pychies giving correct life predictions like jobs,good periods,no of children and so on are not these effects of once past karmas suppose one prepares for an exam how much past life karma and current life karma work some says result is already decided we have to do only our duty of studying.
Thanks

Answer
Dear Samit,

People have various views. Some believe that God only acts, we are just mediums. That is why they call God as 'Jartar', the doer. Some think that though God's power is unlimited, he has left a window for actions of men, and the fate of men (term includes women too) depends on his actions. Others think that action of a person's is limited to this life only because there is neither any God nor a future life. For those who believe in God, Brahma, the creator God and writer of festinies, keeps the result of some actions in abeyance, and the action can fructify in any other future life. That accounts for the uncertainties in life. Nobody really knows the truth. Your view is as correct as of any other person. With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav  

Hindus

Aupmanyav