Hindus/karma and karmkanda

Karma theory states you get things if you had done karma for it then how does mantra in karmakanda help to gain material success I mean performing rituals uses once account of good karma or rituals are a form of karma only?

Dear Samit,

You are supposed to pay to the priest, make offerings to the temple, feed the poor and do such good acts are part of any ritual. Therefore, by complying with the prescription in the Karma Kanda one ends up doing lots of good karma. These good karmas will bear fruit in the form of fulfillment of the desires for which the rituals are performed.

Thus, there is no loop-holes in karma theory. It gives perfect explanation for every event that happens in one's life.

Thanks for asking this important question. If you need more clarifications please do ask.

Best wishes,
Raja Subramaniyan

Raja Subramaniyan

Explanation based on Vedanta / Gita which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books. Gita for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - I based on Jeeva Yatra ( ) Path to Joyful Living - II based on Sadhana Panchakam( ) Joyful Living based on Panchadashi ( ) Parama Ragasiyam (Tamil) based on Brahma Sutra (