Hindus/About next generation

Question
Hi, sir with dew respect i liked to ask that who has supreme power among all gods of every religion?

Answer
Dear Aryanpoudyal,

Thank you for your question.

When you ask about supreme power, I think of Shakti. In the Candi we learn that all the gods pooled their powers to manifest Durga Devi for the salvation of earth and heaven.

Of course, each devotee will think that his or her chosen deity is supreme, and that is fitting. We should respect all divine forms as a woman respects her husband's brothers but maintains a special relationship with her husband. Hold to your conception of deity, but never imagine your belief or understanding alone is true.

Best wishes,

Brother William

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William