Hindus/planning

Question
Sir
Bhagwad gita says wise person doesn't spend time making projects and planning for perfect future,can't we plan logically for our coming events and material prospect just to smoothen life path.
Thanks

Answer
Dear Samit,

Thank you for your question.

Of course you can and must plan for the future, however Sri Krishna tells us to do that with detachment (vairagya) so that we may not be bound by our actions. Know that God alone is the Doer or that the true Self is not affected by any karma or actions we take or fail to take. Take refuge in God/Self, and thus transcend suffering.

Best wishes,

Brother William

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William