Hindus/purpose of life

According to Hindus what is the purpose of your life?

The Mystery of God
The Mystery of God  
The purpose of life to become one with Divine so that you become one with God and become free from the cycle of birth and death. This is called Mukti or Liberation.

Liberation can be achieved by four paths
(1) The path of true knowledge
(2) The path of selfless action
(3) The path of devotion
(4) The path of meditation or Yoga

Yet these paths are interconnected and One only.

Kindly read my article

"Faith, Action, Knowledge and Self-Realization: Four Paths or One Path of Salvation?  published on Science of Soul for the indepth knowledge of the liberation.
URL: "

Dr Awdhesh K Singh

Life is a mystery. One who tries to understand life purely on logic and reason fails as there is an Omnipresent Spirit that connects all. I have written more than 400 articles and papers on various forums dealing with life. The purpose of life is to know the world and its mysery. We must know the mind of God and that is the only way to become one with God and achieve salvation, liberation or Nirvana. I have authored a book titled "Practising Spiritual Intelligence for Innovation, Leadership and Happiness" which is one of the most popular books in India in several categories. You can read my articles, stories, commentaries and poems on

I have over 8 years of experince in writing and helping the seeker to know the self and the world. I have around 25 years of experince in solving real life problems.

The Aatmic Science Foundation Science of Soul Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Publications Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Masters in Engineering. Doctorate in Information Technology.