Hindus/science

Question
,
    how can we find relation between modern science and spirituality or religion???
should we be happy with saying that everything is written in our scriptures and our ancestors had everything.
or should we also do modern research in all filds like medicine,economy,spcace science??

Answer
Dear Aaryan,

We are not muslims for some of whom all knowledge is contained in Qur'an. Pursue modern science vigorously. Basically, there is no difference between science and spirituality. The concept of Brahman means that the universe and all things contained in it are constituted perhaps by one entity. Our scriptures and their creators had sharp minds and excellent observation powers for their time. We can certainly be proud of that. 'Nasadiya Sukta' in RigVeda (Book 10, Hymn 129) hints at the concept of 'nothing'. Must have been written before 3,000 years. With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav

ps - Sorry for the delay in reply. I got my eyes hurt in helping my grandchildren to light crackers this diwali, I am still not through with it.  

Hindus

Aupmanyav