Hindus/vedanta

Vimal wrote at 2013-02-04 08:16:14
Namaste Tom,

It is not just the goal of Vedanta(means end part of Vedas) to become one with the Self (i.e) Brahman but in fact it is the final goal of Vedas or Hinduism itself to get the liberation from bondage of Births and Deaths..

It really doesn't matter what the different sects like Advaita Vedanta, Dwaita and so on says, the only aim is we must realize  our own self with Jnana Yoga. Because, All those above mentioned teachers of different sects of Vedanta simple describe if the real self is one with Brahman or it is different from Brahman and the story goes on & on...

Thus our only aim must be our final goal that is self-Realization..For that the only required scriptures are the Upanishads, Bhagawat Gita and Brahma sutras..These scriptures are just the cream of 4 Vedas which clearly states the Goal of a Human Being..

In the these days, if anyone likes to realize the Self - Brahman, he/she may follow Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Ramana Maharishi, Swami Vivekananda etc...who are Spiritual Giants in this era of ours...

Good luck mate...

Cheers..

Om...

Vimal.

Hindus

Aupmanyav