Hindus/goal

Question
QUESTION: sir, what is the goal of human life or human birth???
and how one should proceed towards it??

ANSWER: Dear Aryan:

The goal of human life is to act according to one's 'dharma'. Fulfill one's responsibilities towards family and society; and engage in righteous action, trying not to pain any other being and help if one can. They said:

"Ashtadasha puraneshu,Vyasasya vachanam dwaya;
paropakaram punyaya, papaya parapeedanam."

Of all the eighteen puranas (written by Sage Vedavyasa), the essence is in two sentences.
To help others is merit, to pain others is papa.

With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav

QUESTION: then, sir we often hear spiritual teachers saying "aim of human life is to realize god".what about that?

Answer
Dear Aryan,

I differ. Because without following 'dharma', you cannot realize God, and no God or Goddess will be pleased about it. Don't respect your elders, no God or Goddess can send you to heaven (if you believe in one). 'Dharma' is greater than the Gods and Goddesses. Read the story of 'Dharmavyadha' (the pious butcher) in Srimad Bhagawat Purana. He did not know any Gods but he followed his 'dharma', that is why the learned brahmin Kapila was sent to him to learn about 'dharma'. With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav

Hindus

Aupmanyav