Hindus/mind becomes empty after moksha?

sir,does after moksha mind becomes empty?
i mean do thoughts disapper?
i.e there is no thought in mind and you live in "now"
how does it feel??

Dear Ajay,

NO. How can I answer your question if my mind is blank? I live only in the now. But I also think about the past in the now and plan for my future in the now. The only difference between the enlightened people and others is this: While everyone thinks past and future do not exist really, enlightened people know that the only reality is NOW.

Otherwise, there is no difference in how the mind functions. Certainly it does not become empty.

Thanks for asking this important question. If you need more clarifications pl do ask.

Best wishes,
Raja Subramaniyan

Raja Subramaniyan

Explanation based on Vedanta / Gita which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books. Gita for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - I based on Jeeva Yatra ( ) Path to Joyful Living - II based on Sadhana Panchakam( ) Joyful Living based on Panchadashi ( ) Parama Ragasiyam (Tamil) based on Brahma Sutra (