Hindus/Pooja

Question
Sir,

You last answer my question on which side a woman must sit at pooja. (I have put the answer below this mail)you answer was very pleasant, but the question that now rise up is, what if had been done wrong year after year.what effect you can have?

Answer
Dear Devika,

Women traditionally sit on the left side of their husband in a pooja (you can say the side of the heart, or if you would like another explanation on the left so that the right hand of the husband is ready for action). This is illustrated in the following shloka:

Dakshine Lakshamanoryasya, vame cha Janakatmaja,
prishthe Marutaryasya, tam vande Raghunandanam.

(On whose right is Lakshman, and on the left the daughter of King Janaka (Mother Sita),
in front is the son of Maruti (Hanumana), worship that scion of King Raghu's dynasty.

With best regards,

Aupmanyav

Answer
Dear Devika,

None whatsoever. You have been worshiping Gods and Goddesses. They are very understanding and not at all formal. Did Rama not eat the plums which were tasted and then offered by Shabari? And did Krishna not eat the banana skin offered by Vidura's wife? They would just smile and bless you. E. & O.E. With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav

Hindus

Aupmanyav