Sir I want to choose science and engineering as my career and
Devote my life towards it.dr kalam is my ideal and I want to become like him.
Does my this goal has any spiritual importance in my life as science
And religion have been against each other.
Am confused over this as religion is about becoming a yogi while i
I want to become a scientist.

Dear Aaryan,
There is no contradiction between science and religion. Science deals with the body while religion deals with the soul. Since body and soul are reflection of each other, hence science and religion too relect each other. Dr Kalam himself is a great spiritual person even though he is one of the best scientists India has. By knowing science, you are likely to understand spirituality better since your heart and head shall be in tune with each other. Please go ahead and pursue your career in science or engineering,
Wish you all the best

Dr Awdhesh K Singh

Life is a mystery. One who tries to understand life purely on logic and reason fails as there is an Omnipresent Spirit that connects all. I have written more than 400 articles and papers on various forums dealing with life. The purpose of life is to know the world and its mysery. We must know the mind of God and that is the only way to become one with God and achieve salvation, liberation or Nirvana. I have authored a book titled "Practising Spiritual Intelligence for Innovation, Leadership and Happiness" which is one of the most popular books in India in several categories. You can read my articles, stories, commentaries and poems on www.scienceofsoul.com

I have over 8 years of experince in writing and helping the seeker to know the self and the world. I have around 25 years of experince in solving real life problems.

The Aatmic Science Foundation Science of Soul www.scienceofsoul.com Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

www.scienceofsoul.com ezinearticles.com Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Masters in Engineering. Doctorate in Information Technology.