Hindus/who deserve the success? view of Hinduism

Hello Sir/Madam
I have a question regarding Hinduism i hope i will get the reply from you. Question is some people who drink a lot, eat non vegetarian things and jealous from other and speak inappropriate language this things are not suitable in Hindu religion but their career graph has been increased like missile and I am still struggling on my first step of career however i am vegetarian and truly dedicated to god.i want to mention that i am happy with their success i don't have wrong intention for them but as a Hindu i had an question in my mind which i want to ask someone who has good knowledge of Hinduism. I just want to know that why god help them who does not deserve this, and i am happy with my condition because struggle make people perfect
Thank you very much
Please reply me

All evil practices produce immediate benefits while good things take time to bear fruits. It is no wonder that evil does not have to advertise its deeds or preach to the people. However, the evil deeds lead to ruin of the person later in his life. You must continue to be good notwithstanding your slow success graph. Later you will realize that you were wiser and they were foolish.

Remember that spirituality is a long term investment.Have patience and do not leave the path of goodness.

Read my article "spirituality is a long term investment" for more insight

Dr Awdhesh K Singh

Life is a mystery. One who tries to understand life purely on logic and reason fails as there is an Omnipresent Spirit that connects all. I have written more than 400 articles and papers on various forums dealing with life. The purpose of life is to know the world and its mysery. We must know the mind of God and that is the only way to become one with God and achieve salvation, liberation or Nirvana. I have authored a book titled "Practising Spiritual Intelligence for Innovation, Leadership and Happiness" which is one of the most popular books in India in several categories. You can read my articles, stories, commentaries and poems on

I have over 8 years of experince in writing and helping the seeker to know the self and the world. I have around 25 years of experince in solving real life problems.

The Aatmic Science Foundation Science of Soul Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Publications Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Masters in Engineering. Doctorate in Information Technology.