Hindus/Kama Sutra

Question
The Kama Sutra says one should not marry a woman whose name ends in "L" or "R". Is this still practiced in India and what is the reason for it?

Answer
Dear Fred;

What is 'kama-sutra'? I have been married for 45 years but have not read any 'kama-sutra'. There is one more historical book which deals with 64 different positions during sex, that is "koka-shastra". I do not know if you know about that. Today, internet is a big source of sex education. The rest is done by porn on the net. The days of 'kama-sutra' are over. There are new theories and new treatises. So, nobody will have problem in marrying a woman whose name ends in "L" or "R", though I cannot immediately think of a woman's name which ends in "L" or "R". With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav  

Hindus

Aupmanyav