Hindus/Rebirth

Question
Hello,
I would like to know the relevance of rebirth, past life actions and karma on one's next life. Can you please help me.

Answer
Dear Anupama,
Rebirth is a matter of belief in Hindu Religions which comes from the immortality of the Soul or Atman. It is believed as per the philosophy of Gita that soul is immortal and only changes body when it gets old. So it takes rebirth in a new body according to your accumulated karma. So you present life is the result of your past karma and your future life depends on what you do now. We can change our future by doing good karma and avoiding bad karma.
With best wishes
Awdhesh

Hindus

Dr Awdhesh K Singh