Hindus/Why work hard?

as you have said that there are two goals in life i.e happiness and comforts,which we obtain by spiritual pursuit and material pursuit resp.
sir, you also said that our primary goal should be happiness .
then , sir does it mean that we should not strive to study hard or work hard?
because you said it cant give us lasting happiness?
shouldn't we try to achieve perfection or do what we like irrespective of money,social status etc?
how is it possible to work without movtivation as you said it cant bring happiness?

Unless you work hard for earning money you will not get the required qualification for the spiritual pursuit. So it is very essential to be in material pursuit. Although it cannot give lasting happiness it serves as a stepping stone for gaining self-knowledge.

Thanks for asking this important question. If you need more clarifications please do ask me.

Best wishes,
Raja Subramaniyan

Raja Subramaniyan

Explanation based on Vedanta / Gita which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books. Gita for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - I based on Jeeva Yatra ( ) Path to Joyful Living - II based on Sadhana Panchakam( ) Joyful Living based on Panchadashi ( ) Parama Ragasiyam (Tamil) based on Brahma Sutra (