Hindus/vedanta

Question
Sir,what is the message of gita or Vedanta for young people who want to achieve something in life,fulfill their dreams.
Those who have lot of ambitions,dreams,goals in life. How we can proceed ahed with harmony,peace and happiness for us and others as well.

Answer
Dear Aaryan,

Thank you for your question.

The Gita tells us to follow our Dharma that derives from our svabhava, our inner nature, whatever that may be, but to make God/dess the center of our lives and think of the Divine no matter what we do in our lives. The ultimate Goal of human life is God/Self-realization, and we can achieve that through the performance of our Dharma when we strive to see Brahman in every action. When we can know that desire and action both have their Source and their End in God/dess, then we can realize the Truth and make our lives blessed.

Best wishes,

Brother William

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William