Hindus/science of spiritualism

Could you consider spreading/sharing the gyan free to the mankind? I am a practitioner of spiritualism as science, which includes awakening of Kundalini, and I would like to share it with genuine seekers without any publicity. The reason is the exploitation of seekers and gross misinformation being spread by so called Gurus who themselves are not spiritually elevated. this knowledge should be made available free to the masses. I would like your assistance for the same. Raj Kumar IAS Retd 8585911911

Lauch of my book Spiritual Intelligence
Lauch of my book Spiri  
Dear Sir,
It would be happy to share my thoughts with the seekers. Kindly let me know how you are spreading the message of spirituality and how can I be of any help to you. I am presently based in Chennai. Kindly contact me on for further deliberations on this matter.
With warm regards

Dr Awdhesh K Singh

Life is a mystery. One who tries to understand life purely on logic and reason fails as there is an Omnipresent Spirit that connects all. I have written more than 400 articles and papers on various forums dealing with life. The purpose of life is to know the world and its mysery. We must know the mind of God and that is the only way to become one with God and achieve salvation, liberation or Nirvana. I have authored a book titled "Practising Spiritual Intelligence for Innovation, Leadership and Happiness" which is one of the most popular books in India in several categories. You can read my articles, stories, commentaries and poems on

I have over 8 years of experince in writing and helping the seeker to know the self and the world. I have around 25 years of experince in solving real life problems.

The Aatmic Science Foundation Science of Soul Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Publications Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Masters in Engineering. Doctorate in Information Technology.