Hindus/action-result

Question
Sir what decides action -result relationship??
Is it hard and sincere work done or good karma of individual.
I.e will I get good marks in exam depends on my hardwork or it depends on my good karma?
Also is success in life because of hard work or good karma?
For eg. Sachin is best cricketer because of his hard work he is doing or because of his good karma ?

Answer
Practising Spiritual Intelligence
Practising Spiritual I  
Dear Aaryan,
Good karma creates pure conscious while hard work enhances power to achieve the goal. To reach to the desired goal, not only you should move faster but you should also move in the right direction. Success in life is thus a combination of both. If you lack even one, you can not succeed.

Sachin is a great cricketer not only because he worked very hard but also because his conscious was clear and pure that prevented him to see the wrong side of the game and play for the country. Hard work without conscious leads you on just the opposite way i.e. the way of failure.
With best wishes
Awdhesh
www.facebook.com/DrAwdhesh

Hindus

Dr Awdhesh K Singh