Hindus/Moksha

Question
Dear Guruji

If a person got Moksha, is that his/her family member also got Moksha.
Please cleared.
it will be surprise if you may tell about kind of family, like wise there are Hindu's joint famly's. And i suppose at your kind whole over wold is family.

Thanks
         vineet

Answer
Oh, Vineet, Since when I have become a Guruji? I only give you my views or general Hindu views. :)

'Moksha' is an individual thing. Only a person spiritually advanced will get moksha. The facility is not provided to the family. They have to make their own efforts. Of course, they are better placed if they follow this person. Even if the whole world is considered a family, then too, each person has to earn it, has to make effort to get it. It is not given as a gift, and not given to a person not eligible for it. It is not an election ticket that wives, sons and daughters can get it. With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav

Hindus

Aupmanyav