Hindus/Moksha

Question
Dear Sir,

What is Moksha, in following sentence or etc.

1.Free from death cycle if so why we die after getting Moksha.
2.Free from birth cycle if so why we die after getting Moksha.
3.None of the above, What the hell of Moksha we do, after seprating of Atman from body.What we got in that Moksha.

I thing it is only a money making matter i.e Moksha Please enlightened me.
Thanks

Answer
Dear Vineet,

Thank you for your question.

Moksha means liberation, but liberation from what? It is liberation from identification with any body-mind pattern in any realm high or low. It is discovering the true Self that was never bound and that is Sat-Cit-Ananda, Being, Consciousness, Bliss.

Frankly, I've never found it a good way to make money, though.

Best wishes

Brother William  

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William