Hindus/Moksha

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

I am not understanding, What is hell is for Moksha as it is not live forever.
Why we take death and birth as after that we apologize, oh we are going wrong we have a overcome of that and again tried to take no death birth.
Kindly resolved this mystery.

Thanks

ANSWER: Dear Vineet;

My meaning of 'moksha' is freedom from questions. I have found my answers to questions. Yours or anybody else's questions and their answers are likely to be different from mine. I am an atheist advaitist Hindu. My views may not be similar to yours. So the answers that satisfied me may not be the same as those which will satisfy you. That is why this difference in my explanation and your understanding. In this case, I would suggest that you ask this question to other experts. Mr. Raja Subramaniyan and William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William are two other long standing experts. See if their answers satisfy you. With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav

QUESTION: Dear Sir

I am totally satisfied with you. But why satisfaction has variance as truth is one.

Thanks

Answer
Dear Vineet,

It depends on how deep one wants to go or how far one wants to dissect. That is why the answers are different. What we get 10 feet below the ground may be different from what we find 100 feet below the ground. With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Aupmanyav

Hindus

Aupmanyav