Sir , i want to learn gita & i have english commentary on gita in audio format i.e.
mp3 format by swami chinmayananda.
Should i listen to it? Is it a proper way to learn gita?

Dear Shushant,
In my view, reading Gita is better way to learn Gita than to listen to the audio format. The reason is that you must think and contemplate the verses of Gita after reading. When you are listening to the discourse of Gita, you have no time to contemplate.  A combination of both is also good.

Dr Awdhesh K Singh

Life is a mystery. One who tries to understand life purely on logic and reason fails as there is an Omnipresent Spirit that connects all. I have written more than 400 articles and papers on various forums dealing with life. The purpose of life is to know the world and its mysery. We must know the mind of God and that is the only way to become one with God and achieve salvation, liberation or Nirvana. I have authored a book titled "Practising Spiritual Intelligence for Innovation, Leadership and Happiness" which is one of the most popular books in India in several categories. You can read my articles, stories, commentaries and poems on www.scienceofsoul.com

I have over 8 years of experince in writing and helping the seeker to know the self and the world. I have around 25 years of experince in solving real life problems.

The Aatmic Science Foundation Science of Soul www.scienceofsoul.com Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

www.scienceofsoul.com ezinearticles.com Spirituality Made Simple by Dr Awdhesh, Practising Spiritual Intelligence

Masters in Engineering. Doctorate in Information Technology.