Hindus/Gods control us ?????

Question
Hello Sir,

I am Gimm
from Sri Lanka.
age 22.
Native Buddhist.

Sir, I have burning question
...I cannot follow any religion correctly.

It is I fear Gods control us..

* I like Hinduism and I like Gods, Shiva, Ganesh, and Saraswati Goddess ..etc..and favorite Kama deva...

I like to have a girlfriend,
But I never had one. I love to have one.
Very rarely I saw someone suitable for me.

But lots of obstacles.

My question is "Do Gods control us if we pray them"

For example I fear praying Lord Ganesh is separate from loving wife and people I love.

because Ganesha has an Axe which cuts attachment.

I cannot pray him because I fear He will change my mind to be Brahmachari.....and leave wife.

** I strongly believe I must care about my future wife until death, but I fear Ganesha will cut my bond with wife If I pray him. (he not married)

I want little help from Him to remove problems for education ...and to find a wife love me much..

****
I want to become scientist and live normal life,travel,live with happy wife..care about my mother.

but I fear Buddhism and Hinduism want me to leave wife behind,neglect her,brahmachari....
*****

CAN YOU GUARANTEE MY FUTURE WIFE IN NOT DANGER OR GANESHA NEVER PUSH ME TO SANYASI  ?????

Please help me by being kind.
I have depression and anxiety.

Wish you good life  :)

Answer
Dear Gimm,

Thank you for your question.

Few are blessed enough to become sannyasis, even those who may wish to. Most will lead their lives in the world.

Ganesha removes obstacles for those who worship Him. He may grant your honorable and righteous desires, if you ask sincerely with a pure heart.  There is no need to fear him.

If there comes a time when you tire of the world, Ganesha may grant you the grace of sannyasa. If he does, it will be only because it is what your heart most desires.

Best wishes,

Brother William

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William