Hindus/Karma

Question
Hi Sir,

Good day..

If someone abuses us physically or verbally and if I retaliate in anger to control them and to teach a lesson to them for their mistake will it constitute a negative Karma?
Sir, I am asking this question because in my each step of my day today life this concept of Karma is disturbing that if I am doing negative Karma, even in simple things...

Please help me Sir..

Vimal.

Answer
Dear Vimal,

'Retaliate in anger' - that is the problem. The problem is not in retaliating. In anger, you would not be able to do what is required and what is just. Anger will control you. So, retaliate to the extent it is useful and necessary, but without emotions like anger and envy. Your action should be corrective. Let your answer be well-thought. Best regards,

Aupmanyav

Hindus

Aupmanyav