Hindus/family vs career

Question
sir, a time has come in my life where i have to choose between family and career?
how do i decide?which things should i consider?

Answer
Dear Sumit,

Thank you for your questions.

I do not believe there are right or wrong decisions but only the decisions you make. What you do today affects what happens tomorrow. This is the law of karma.

Although I do not know the circumstances of your family, it seems reasonable in this case to consult with your family regarding the likely consequences for everyone if you choose one path over the other. In the end the decision is yours.

You should act morally, that is, your actions should not harm others, and you should be truthful. If these conditions are fulfilled, then do what you want to do, taking your family's counsel into consideration. When you truly act according to your own, sincere, non-injurious desires, you act from your place of power. Leave the outcome to God, and you cannot take a false step. Trust that the Lord will give you the inner resources you need to cope with any outcome.

Best wishes,

Brother William

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William